Wild Wild Wet Rules & Safety Measures
General Rules for visiting Wild Wild Wet:
- Safety of Children: All children should be under the supervision of an adult throughout their visit.
- Safety: All warnings and safety instructions should be observed by visitors.
- Health: Visitors should judge their own physical condition before getting on a ride.
- Life Jackets: Please make use of the life jackets provided inside the water park.
- Life Guards: Lifeguards are posted in different areas inside the water park. All visitors are expected to follow their instructions.
- Personal Belongings: All visitors are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Facilities: Use of floats, life-jackets & locker rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What not to do at Wild Wild Wet:
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside Wild Wild Wet.
- Pets: Visitors should refrain from bringing their pets to the waterpark. With the exception of guide dogs, no pets are allowed inside Wild Wild Wet.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol in pools is strictly prohibited inside Wild Wild Wet.
- Food & Drinks: Outside food is prohibited with the exception of Downtown East F&B tenants. Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased from Ola Beach Club.
- Filming: All visitors should seek the approval of the management before indulging in commercial filming and photography.
- Queue: All visitors are expected to wait in line in an orderly manner without jumping the queue.
Wild Wild Wet Attire & Dress Code:
- Swimming Costumes: For the safety of everyone visiting the park, swimming costumes are recommended.
- Zippers & Buttons: All costumes should be free of hard objects such as buttons and zippers that may cause injury to fellow visitors.
- Swim Diapers: Children should wear swim diapers.
- Loose accessories: Visitors should refrain from wearing loose accessories and jewelry such as chains, bracelets, and watches.
- Swimming Accessories: Accessories such as swimming goggles, snorkels, and flippers, surfboards, etc, are not allowed.